PTA Global's Certified Personal Trainer certification is the perfect course to build and solidify your career in the Health and Fitness Industry
The first Personal Training Certification in the industry to be done in collaboration with 24 of the world's most influential and progressive Health & Fitness educators
This NCCA Accredited Personal Training Course is specifically designed to prepare you for a career as a Fitness Professional by empowering you with the necessary tools and skills to be successful immediately. In this educational course, you will be introduced to the scientifically and practically proven Systems, Sciences and Tools of PTA Global.
Certified Personal Trainer Course
Train the human being and the human body.
Course topics include
- All major Exercise Sciences with industry experts like Paul Chek (Digestion), Tom Purvis (Biomechanics and Skeletal System), Greg Rospkopf (Nervous System), Chuck Wolf (Muscular System), Dr. John Berardi (Nutrition), and many more
- Specific Business Development, Sales, and Marketing strategies to build a clientele quickly and effectively
- In depth Behavior Change, Motivational Interviewing, and Communication
- A Motivation System with ready-made Client Orientation questionnaires built on the principles of Motivational Interviewing to enhance client motivation and build client-centered program design strategies
- A Movement System for creating and manipulating exercises in 3-dimensions inspired by industry expert, Gary Gray and the Gray Institute
- Functional Anatomy using Thomas Myers' Anatomy Trains
- Special Populations with industry experts like Dr. Christian Thompson – professor at U of San Francisco (Older Adult), Brian Grasso – founder of International Youth Conditioning Association – IYCA (Youth), Annette Lang(Pregnancy)
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development techniques
- A Programming System with the first ever Behavior-based Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made, client-centered, 12-week periodized programs to match a clients Goal, Style of training, and Level of ability.
- The Practical Side of Being a Personal Trainer real world testimonies from some of the world’s most successful Fitness Professionals
You will receive
- Access to all of the educational course content to the New PTA Global certification course
- New 550+ page downloadable PTA Global Guide to Personal Training Manual
- New 550+ page printed PTA Global Guide to Personal Training Manual (Given on the course day)
- New 70-page study guide with over 35 learning activities
- New printable PDF notes and tools
- New added sales/service tools to help build your PT business FASTER
- Unlimited access to hundreds of pre-made programs based on Goals, Style and Level of training
- NCCA accredited final exam
- Online access to the practice exam
- First attempt at the final exam (Review our Certification Board website: www.PTAGlobalCB.com)
- 3-day Live workshop that will show you the hands-on application of the systems, sciences, & tools behind PTA Global
*Due to the nature of the delivered medium, all PTA Global courses are intellectual property. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Any individual wishing to take the CPT Exam must be:
- At least 18-years of age before registering for the CPT Exam
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) before registering for the CPT Exam
- Be CPR/AED Certified, including a hands-on practical, at the time of exam registration
We'll show you how to acquire, motivate, and retain clients.