BOSU® Mindful Movement & Mobility - 201
In this evolved body weight training workshop, explore multi-dimensional methods to effectively create a stronger body and improve core function. Utilizing the unique features of the BOSU® Balance Trainer and the principles of fascial line training, learn movement complexes to build total body strength, stability and mobility, with a focus on integrated, mindful movement. Examine common mobility and stability imbalances and discover how to correct them by creating movement efficiency through the trunk, hips and shoulder complex. Practice breathing techniques that will enhance core activation and enrich the quality of every movement. Prepare to be challenged with advanced training techniques and new ideas!
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of mindful movement training and the concept of movement quality over quantity.
- Discuss and demonstrate examples of stability / mobility imbalances and appropriate solutions
- Understand the fascial matrix and principles of fascial line training
- Demonstrate detailed exercise breakdowns for each movement complex with progressions and regressions
- Teach several exercise complexes with breathing techniques and mindful movement cueing
Interested in hosting this course? Contact Us
Take the versatility of BOSU® Training to a whole new level! In this four-hour course you will learn the next generation of theory and science behind neuromotor training, and apply it to programming that is practical and fun. You will experience new methods to enhance movement techniques, and create exciting workouts with the BOSU® Balance Trainer using the newly updated BOSU® Exercise Library and methodology.
Elevate your BOSU® programming strategies and increase your value as a fitness professional. Experience dozens of new exercises, skills, drills and sequences, and learn how to create effective and exciting workouts with three unique templates that are designed to make BOSU® training more successful in your club, classes and training sessions.